Pages

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Tied with Me by Kristen Proby

 (With Me in Seattle, #6)

There's so many others out there who write awesome reviews and really pull out all the stops... and while I wish I was one of those, I'm not. But, I do still want to share my absolute love for this book, Kristen Proby and really, the whole With Me series. Kristen is definitely one of my favorite authors and is always an automatic one-click purchase for me!

I loved seeing Matt fall for and pursue Nic. His possessiveness (not over the top, but just perfect for me!), his concern, and his seduction had me from the beginning. One of my favorite lines was Do you belong to anyone? {shivers}

I was so drawn to Nic, and I think that's because I identified with so much of her quirks and history. Loved that she found Matt and his family!

Tied with Me was definitely worth the wait and will have a permanent place on my fav shelf - next to all the other With Me books! :)