Pages

Monday, January 29, 2018

Assisting Aimee by Susan Stoker

(The Omega Team; Delta Force Heroes, #1.5)


Susan Stoker nailed yet another book perfectly!!

Despite the short length, I completely bought into Aimee and Tony's relationship and connection (didn't feel rushed or like it came out of no where), felt the drama at the school was well developed (so sad and scary, and unfortunately, very realistic), and loved how overall they weren't miraculously healed of their hang-ups, but instead they complimented and helped the other walk through the trails.

This is a sweet, emotionally-gripping (with the conflict at the school), fast paced, entertaining, but deep read. I felt like I was totally absorbed into Tony and Aimee's story and really, my only complaint is that I wish it could have been longer! haha!