Pages

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Extreme Love by Abby Niles

Love to the Extreme, #1


Sept 2015 reread update: I still absolutely love this book, maybe even more with the latest up-teenth reread. Never fails to touch my heart and help my messed up eyes see things differently. This remains one of my favorite fighter stories and one I will keep coming back to.

****
2013 review

When I finished reading Extreme Love I was completely blown away! I am having a hard time finding words to express how much the story touched me and how much I enjoyed it!! I connected so closely with Cait and her weight struggles. She touched my heart with how she dealt with her her internal struggles and also inspired me. I loved how Dante pursued and loved her. He saw beyond her struggles and was willing to break through all her walls.

Abby, thanks for writing such a great story and sharing your struggle too. It helped encourage me and was a great escape.