Pages

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Bad Boy Brawler by Sloane Howell

(Alpha Bad Boy, #3)

haha! It's not often when I come across a story that has a definite erotica feel to it and I want to shove the dirty hot moments to the side and get more of the story because the basic of the plot was so good! Good thing I have a good imagination and can fill in whatever gaps I want. I would not complain in the slightest if the author went back and expanded this book and gave us a Brawler 2.0 and made it more a novel/novella length story and kept the insta-attraction/love bit, but made getting between the sheets a more harder-earned challenge. Devyn would so be up to it!

Quick and steamy, this story worked for an hour or so escape. I enjoyed the quicky hea and like I said, just wished the playtime took a bit more effort to earn.