Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Romanced by a SEAL by Cat Johnson

Romanced by a SEAL
Romanced by a SEAL is an emotionally charged story that makes you feel and takes you away to places that catch your breath.

I'm coming into the middle of the series, having only read book 2 about a year ago. I enjoyed landing in the middle of Jon and Ali's relationship and sorting out the feelings of "where do we go from here" with them.

I had to take a pause somewhere in the middle because I was connected so much to the characters and their emotions I was afraid of what was going to happen... and as much as I wanted to hurry through, I forced myself to live through the unknowns and worries and it made the story all that better for me.

I loved being in both Jon and Ali's heads, knowing what the other was thinking/experiencing and seeing them make their way to their hea. The twists and surprises along the way made the journey all the more worth it. I also liked the strong brotherhood and sisterhood shown - those kind of friendships are priceless!

I listened to this in audio and the narrator did a terrific job acting out the parts and keeping my attention.