Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Her Honorable Hero by Caitlyn O'Leary

Her Honorable Hero
Talk about an adventure times two! Her Honorable Hero packed a heavy punch.

I adored getting to see Griff and Miranda married and with a baby, and living life. And finally ready to face their past together. I loved getting to experience how they met and how they survived the train wreck. Talk about intense and crazy scary. The way their "how I met you and feel in love" story was told was pretty cool mixing in present day interactions with looking back in time memories.

And then, once we process all that, there's a new threat looming that makes you hurt and ache and feel all anxious living and breathing it all out along side them.

I adore how Griff treated Miranda and showed his love and devotion to her, through darkness and light. I loved his heart and the depths of emotions he had for his family. I loved Miranda's strength and passion and intensity. She knew herself and knew she could take care of herself, but learned that it was okay to depend on and lean more on her husband.

The trouble they faced at the end totally left me on edge and I couldn't stop till I reached the end.

Yet again, I find myself enthralled in an amazing story and placed it on my favorites shelf next to many other Black Dawn books. If you love depth and excitement and bonds of friendship and family mixed in with your military romantic suspense, this book–no, this whole series–is one to escape into.