Pages

Monday, May 25, 2020

Undiscovered by Anna Hackett

Undiscovered
"The Mummy" meets "Tomb Raider" meets one bad@$$ Navy SEAL "Indiana Jones" mix.

I ADORED this story!! Declan and Layne took me on an adventure with them where I could feel the sand blowing against my skin, feel the heat beating down on me, experience the rush of uncertainty, breathe in the relief, and feel the sizzle of spark between them. I loved the mix of history weaved in with adventure, a hunt, and a touch of suspense. They played off each other well, both strong and smart and vulnerable in their own ways, perfectly mixing together into something amazing.

This was the perfect length - once I started I couldn't stop!! (perfect to be read in one longish sitting, but yet fully developed and detailed and amazing)

With a start to the series like this, I absolutely cannot wait to read the rest of the team's stories. I'm ready for more!!