Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Hunted by Kaylea Cross

Hunted
2020 reread (audio)
Catching up on some series from years past and the HRT series caught my eye again. I remembered loving the books I made it through back in 2014. When I decided to dive back in, I also wanted to refresh my memory on the first books and fell back in love with Clay and Zoe. I love the devotion and attention and protective nature of both and how they got under each other's skin. Beautiful story and I'm glad I got to hear it all over again.

====== original review ======

Another amazing book brought to us by Kaylea Cross!!

Bauer and Zoe stole my heart from page one! I knew from book 2 that I would enjoy their story and I was not disappointed in the slightest! This book just became my favorite of the series! It also includes some cameos of some of my other favorite characters of KC - which was just the icing on the cake.

I totally swooned over Bauer and adored Zoe! Watching how they grew closer and gave to the other what they needed was amazing. There was just the perfect amount of action, suspense, fun, sweet, and spicy with these two.

Bauer and Zoe also gave me one of my favorite scenes - I'll probably always think of Bauer whenever I do (haha! or see!) push-ups. ;)