Pages

Monday, May 25, 2020

Uncharted by Anna Hackett

Uncharted
I absolutely totally adored every second of this Indiana Jones vibing story, watching Callum and Dani fall for each other while they went off in search of a forgotten city (and more!). I connected to Dani on many levels and loved having Cal's focus on me. And riding the bike with him, and running through the jungle by his side.... and more. I enjoyed watching them work through things quickly and how they recognized that they were it for the other. I loved Dani's toughness but softness and Callum's huge sense of life and protectiveness and strength. There's just something about this story that WORKS for me. I look forward to rereading it often!

I also love the take on the very real and tragic evilness that's out there, and the respect for other culture's histories and treasures.