Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2020

Code Name: Luminous by Natasza Waters

Code Name: Luminous I finished this book about an hour ago and I'm still overwhelmed with emotions.

What I love most about Natasza's writing is how she brings her characters to life. Each one is real to me, and I feel a part of their SEAL family. The next thing is while this is fiction, she keeps things real. Very real. Painfully beautifully real. I feel everything deep inside.

I have enjoyed getting to know Tony through the whole series, and then absolutely adored him in his own book. Experiencing how he took one of the SEAL's mantras (never give up) and applied that to his lady - melted my heart. Watching Lumin bloom and blossom under Tony's care: breathtakingly beautiful.

I loved how even though Tony and Lumin were the main characters in this story and definitely stayed the primary focus, we got to spend lots of time with Thane Kayla, Mace, Nina, Cobb, and Marge. I kept giggling seeing how Thane was *still* having to chase down his woman!

This is a wonderful addition to the Code Name Warrior's Challenge series - you cannot go wrong with any of these books!!

And just as a side note: I loved how Natasza chatted with me through the story as I was sharing my thoughts, both filled with love and filled with growls. ;)