Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Securing Avery by Susan Stoker

Securing Avery Quite the adventure

Loved it!! The book felt split into two parts, the rescue adventure and the home adventure/fall out part. And I loved each for separate reasons. Avery and Rex's connection and relationship was amazing to experience.

I also enjoyed getting to know Phantom a bit more and see more developed with his story.

And I loved seeing whsrs become my mantra/theme expressed in this story:
There’s just something about the sun rising in the morning sky that makes me think of new beginnings and hope.

If you love action adventure /Light suspense stories filled with alot of heart, this is a great story to pick up. Either as a stand alone (I haven't read the entire series, and I followed along perfectly fine) or as part of the series.