Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Windswept by Anna Lowe

Windswept Heck yeah this was a spectacular, blood pumping, heart-catching adventure ride - and exactly the kind of story I crave!

Mixing a good dose of suspense/action with all the emotional feels and the perfect amount of heat, you immediately dive under with Mia and Ryan's relationship and can't stop turning the pages to figure out what happens next, and what was in their history.

And can I just say, if I ever get the opportunity to go on a Caribbean vacation, I so want Ryan to be there with me. Ya know... just in case. And for all the other good stuff. Including yoga poses. ;)

Mia's one of the best kind of heroines out there - strong but sweet and all woman. Ryan is also one of the best kind of heroes out there - protective, determined, and knows how to man-up and apologize. Mia isn't a slacker with recognizing when to forgive and move on either.

While I adore this whole series, I think Mia and Ryan just edge out as favorites... but once I reread the others I might have to change my mind to it being whoever I'm with at the time!