Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2020

SEAL of My Dreams anthology

SEAL of My Dreams I love military stories, especially SEALS. I definitely was gonna pick up an anthology that went to help our military folks.

I love how these stories not only highlighted the super-hero aspect, giving honor and respect where it's due, but it also impressed their vulnerabilities, their mortal-ness, and how much they also need grace and tlc. Our military personnel and their families deserve our appreciation and support, however that comes.

Letters to Ellie by Loreth Ann White
Heart wrenchingly beautiful. Kinda don't have words for the depth and the feels and the beauty contained in just a few short words. I loved it just the way it is, and also kinda would love to have a little longer of a story for them.

Panama Jack by Tara Jansen
Fun and quick, but lots of action and hot vibes. I liked the tie into Steele Street (a series I've had on my tbr list for forever!!)

Sealed with a Kiss by Cindy Gerard
Love the honeymoon story with a bit of heart racing anxiety.

There's a few more stories I may circle back to at some point.