Pages

Monday, April 8, 2019

Scary Hot by K.D. Robichaux


43562355

Oh, boy!! Scary Hot delivered all the feel goods with an attention-grabbing story line filled with some yummy spicy moments, bunches of hot swoony moments, and several laugh-out-loud moments. I didn't stop once I got started!! This little novella sure packed in a bunch of goodness!

I simply adored how Kayan was such a delightful mix of shy/sweet and strong/sassy - but in a charming way, not in a ott annoying way. She was so much fun!

And Z!? Omgoodness that man....he stole my heart. I so desperately wanted to be Kayan and be held and protected and cared for each time I needed it and have him at my back when I was ready to stand strong myself - just like he gave to her. Z learned what she needed and filled her life with goodness. Swoony!!

I haven't read Until July yet, where Z and Kayan are the best friends of July and Wes, but reading this story makes me want to go dive into Until July to get where they were first introduced, and then reread Scary Hot just to fully experience all their goodness.

This is a wonderful addition to the Happily Ever Alpha/Until series world and I'm so glad I got to experince Z and Kayan's story.