Pages

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Until Valerie by Jessica Marin


43584059

Until Valerie takes you off on a crazy awesome adventure filled with intense connections, twisted moments, and steamy heat.

I adored Valerie's mix of sweet and shy confidence. She came across as both strong but yet vulnerable - which is something I stinkin' love in my heroines.

Rowan has such quiet confidence that bloomed into intense protectiveness, melting my heart. He figured out she was his quickly and didn't fight it - just set about doing whatever it took to make her his and take care of her the way she needed.

I couldn't stop reading once I started -- Rowan and Valerie kept me mesmerized to the pages and I had to see them through to their hea. This is another amazing addition to the Happily Ever Alpha World and I'm utterly delighted I got to experience it.