Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2019

Vines by Brynne Asher

Vines
Not sure what exactly I was expecting when I started this book (besides a positive faith I'd enjoy it), but what I got was oh so much more!! Before I even got half way through the book I had to stop and reread chapters over and over again, because the moments were just.... heart-filled-deeply beautiful! Now if that doesn't tell you it's an amazing story that just sucks you in and makes you want to stay there.... I don't know what else to tell you.

Addy and Crew were perfect for each other -- not that they were perfect by any means, but they were perfect for each other. What they gave to each other... what they needed... their story was a hard-earned but recognized and treasured gift.

I'm simply adoring the Killers world and cannot wait to get more stories, and revisit them often!