Pages

Monday, October 22, 2018

Code Name: Nina's Choice by Natasza Waters


23241645

(A Warrior's Challenge, #3)

Code Name Nina's Choice has easily become another one of my top favorite military romance books!! So far, Natasza Waters has rocked each one of her Warrior's Challenge books and I have faith she won't stop throughout the rest of the series! Her books definitely have a more realistic feel to them (which is such a welcome change from fiction, and yet sometimes is laughingly annoying how real it is! I love the contrast!)

CNNC has a different feel from the first two books. The first two had more action adventure - this one dealt with more relationships and the challenges both the warriors and their families/loved ones face when trying to build those relationships. Although there is some fun adventure mixed in towards the end (and if you listen to her playlist for this book (http://voicebetweenthelines.com/music-inspiring-my-writing/music-inspiring-ninas-choice), I was totally hearing the US Navy Tribute song as the soundtrack during the action scenes!) I enjoyed getting to meet back up with Thane and Kayla as well as get to know Tinman better (EEK! I am already falling in love with Tinman and am so excited that his book is next and it should be here soon!!!)

Nina impressed me with her unwavering faith and devotion to Mace. Mace impressed me with his strength and stubbornness and love for Nina and her daughter Gabriella. I could feel the tight-knit brotherhood between the SEAL team and appreciated seeing just how deep their love for each other ran.

If you like military stories that have more grit and depth and real to them, if you like romance, and if you like action you will enjoy this series! I definitely recommend it!!