Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

The Wrong/Right Man by Aurora Rose Reynolds

53030182. sx318 sy475


I loved the sounds of the book from the blurb. But digging into the story, I began to feel rather uncomfortable. Their whole relationship wasn't settling right for me. Actions speak louder than words. And the actions from both leads were scary.

This review actually does a good job detailing out alot of what I figured out made me uncomfortable.
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

That being said, I did finish reading the book. There were moments I enjoyed and had the atmosphere been different, probably would have loved. I even thought somewhere around 75/80% that the story would redeem itself for me finally, but that hope didn't last long.

So.... That's all I got. I wished it had taken a different path after the initial meeting, but it didn't and.... Yup.