Pages

Monday, March 30, 2020

Her Adoring SEAL by Caitlyn O'Leary

Her Adoring SEAL
This book wrapped itself around my heart with all the feels!

I adored how Jack immediately took to Beth, how he recognized what she needed and gave that unselfishly. How he showed her exactly what she meant to him and how he was going to stay in her life, and how she deserved to grasp hold of her dreams.

I loved Beth's heart, her vulnerability, her compassion, her frailness, and how out of all that, within the safe spot Jack gave her, she found her strength and built herself back up into the woman she was meant to be.

There's the more emotional but calm (read less action) moments, even though heartbreaking, but then the action builds back up with surprises and awesome moves. I'm loving my time in the Midnight Delta world and can't wait to get to the next story!