Pages

Friday, March 6, 2020

The Carpino Series Collection, Books 1-3 by Brynne Asher

The Carpino Series Collection, Books 1-3
I'm a rebel. I'll read a book series out of order if a later book calls to me, and in this case, Athica Lane wouldn't let my attention go!

I love finding books that make my heart happy - and Paige and Cam's HEA overflows my heart with all the feel-goods! Give me a alpha male who's got some rough edges but makes up for it in the best of ways, and a charming, girly, sassy, sweet heroine who's his perfect match, who's both soft and strong, and I will melt and swoon through the whole story!

I adored the extra little bonus scene showing life a few years later and just how good Paige and Cam still are together.

Review update 3/6/20 - read Overflow

Jude and Gabby's story touched so many pieces of my heart and left it overflowing with satisfaction.

I loved how Jude and Gabby met and how even without both of them getting the true significance of it, from that first moment in each other's presence, that was it for the both of them. I loved the family connections/drama and how family matters - and not all family is blood. I loved experiencing Gabby's insecurities and working through her grief with her. I loved the moments of peace and easy mixed in with havoc and tension. I loved how everything fell together and they worked through the hurt and their pasts. I adored how Jude treated Gabby and refused to lose her to anything.

She’s only been mine for five days and that’s exactly what she is as of right now. Mine.

So, quit asking me if I’m gonna come to you at the end of the day, because as long as this is good, I plan on coming to you.

Baby, watch out. You prance your sweet ass out here in that little thing, I’m comin’ after you.

“Who’s that?” I whisper. “That’s my dad. Come on, I’ll introduce you. Trust me, he’s not nearly as overwhelming as your family.”


Mixing up a great blend of laughter and love, family and friends, sweet and steamy, Overflow is a beautiful love story that'll settle into your heart.

Bonus scene: That letter from Jude was just perfection! So much heart and emotions all wrapped up in a gorgeous letter that catches us up to where they are now. I melted and fell in love with Jude all over again!