Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2019

SEAL Hard by J.M. Madden

SEAL Hard

SEAL Hard blew me away with it's intense story line! From the first page through to the end, the momentum never let up and I didn't want to stop - I had to know what happened next - so I didn't! lol

I adored how Jack was so devoted to Andrea, and the depth of his loyalty, respect, honor, and protection was for her (and the family). He was willing to do anything and everything to protect Andrea. And even though he needed some "permission" or "encouragement" to know he could fully embrace what he was feeling, he totally had that awesome alpha vibe.

Andrea was, for me, almost the perfect mix of strong and vulnerable - as she needed to be as a SEAL wife, and then getting her new hea in a former SEAL. She didn't back off from doing the right thing, and she pushed through whatever was tossed at her. She was the perfect match to Jack.

Then the suspense plot line - holy cow! Twisted, heavy, harsh, and anxiety-ridden, it kept perfect pace with the hea story line and provided the nudges needed for Jack and Andrea to get on the same page.

I definitely want to check out more books by JM Madden after this! Amazing!