Pages

Thursday, August 29, 2019

SEAL for Hire by Trish Loye

SEAL for Hire
Combining sizzle hot connection with an intense story line, Seal for Hire delivers a powerful punch.

I loved the adventure/suspense - it kept me intrigued and turning the page without seeming too ott. The history and desire between Ryan and Sutton sparked brilliantly from the moment they saw each other (and not in person). They needed to find their compromise, balance, and figure out how to get on the same page, and watching that work itself out was a treat. Of course, Ryan having to hunt down Sutton the fugitive was an interesting twist.

Despite my growls with some of Sutton's choices, like Ryan, I persevered to see below her persona to the real Sutton.

This was my first Trish Loye story and I look forward to discovering more of her stories, specifically if Dante has his own book yet.