Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Singed by Kaylea Cross

SingedOn a quest to reread some favorite stories (which I've missed doing of late) and to connect with some stories that feature older characters (Gage is in his early 40s), Singed caught my eye and I'm so glad it did - the timing was perfect! I needed what it had to give (which is more than just a hea story).

I loved everything about this story and how it took me on some emotional highs and lows, how some parts resonated deep inside, and how it made my heart happy-sigh when I got to the end. Gage and Claire's connection flaired brightly and I loved all their interactions. You could feel the love and the struggle and their desire for each other.

******
2013 review
There's not much else to say that hasn't already been said in all the other 4 and 5 star reviews. (so read those for a better review! haha!)

This is an amazing story in an amazing world created by the amazing Kaylea Cross!! I love all her stories - the details, the heat, the adventure - I'm sucked in and don't want to escape!!