Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2020

Gambled by Cristin Harber

Gambled Brock always intrigued me, knowing he was 2nd in command - and even though he made some icky choices (not everyone is perfect and makes the smartest decisions), I could see exactly where he was coming from and he endeared himself to me even more. Loved getting to know him better in this short story. A great continuation of the Titan's saga.

_______________

Nov 2017 reread
I've forgotten just how much I loved Brock and Sarah's story. Being with them this time as they reconciled their marriage and watching how they were able to overcome the fall out from past events struck me really deeply this time. I'm thinking (even though all are favs as I read them) that Brock may have jumped up to join top ranks with my other top Titan favs. :)