Pages

Monday, August 17, 2020

Heart's Surrender by Rosanne Bittner

Heart's Surrender 2020 reread
I still absolutely love this heartbreaking and breath-stealing story! One thing that stood out for me more this time was how Adam saw and loved Andrea. (and vice versa) The words and actions he poured out over her melted me over and over again. Their deep abiding and intense love carried them through some heavy times, which made their love story all the more beautiful.

======
Original review

What an epic, beautiful, heart grabbing story written by Rosanne Bittner! I had a feeling this would be an intense story, and I was not wrong. I learned more about the Trail of Tears (such a tragedy), than I knew before and I was sucked onto the story that fully brought history to life. Lots of twists, but such a fulfilling ending. Definitely not a story to be missed.