Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Her Passionate Hero by Caitlyn O'Leary

Her Passionate Hero
Completely blown away by Hunter and Aliana's story! I knew it sounded good and I'd most likely enjoy it from the blurb and the fact I usually enjoy this author's stories, but I was unprepared for how much this unrealized young love/second chance as adults romantic suspense story grabbed me and made me fall in love with both Hunter and Aliana.

Hunter is the best kind of protective, take charge and get his hands dirty, bossy, gentle and powerful alpha. He knew what he wanted and needed and what Aliana needed to see and pursued it with passion.

Aliana is the best kind of heroine for Hunter - being the strong kind who gives as good as she gets, but yet is still soft and vulnerable, appealing to Hunter's protective needs.

They gave each other exactly what they needed both as kids in school and then as adults years later - keeping up being each other's saving grace.

I absolutely loved this story, and have it tucked away on my favorites shelf to revisit often.