Pages

Friday, February 8, 2019

The Cowboy's Honor by Amy Sandas

The Cowboy's Honor
OMGoodness!!! I honestly couldn't stop smiling. The. Entire. Book!!! And once I started, I couldn't stop and finished it all in one day! The Cowboy's Honor is such a cute and adorable and fun read!!

I absolutely adored how Courtney was sassy (in the best of ways) and had such a great attitude facing every trial and challenge that she faced. She had some growing up to do, just in the culture shock of going from a pampered daughter of society to a rancher's wife, but she met that challenge head on and bloomed. I loved seeing her discover herself and in turn, discover what she truly wanted out of life. Seeing her fall in love with the man who "messed up" her independence seeking? Priceless!

Dean had some pretty heavy burdens to carry, along with a heavy-handed demon clinging to him. But those challenges made him into the man of honor he was - respected, responsible, protective. His one moment of loco gave him the best gift of all in Courtney when he married and claimed responsibility for her. Watching him figure out his feelings for her and fall in love was so satisfying! He had his moments of crazy still, but his pursuit of her heart? Swoon-worthy!

I loved getting to meet up again with Malcolm and Alexandria (from book 1) briefly and see how they were doing. Also, the Lawton family just melted me with how accepting and welcoming of Courtney they were, and how they truly made the family feels flow off the page - oh, and their match-making nudges! haha!

This book really just made me happy and delivered a charming story I look forward to revisiting in the future!

If you want book that'll melt your heart and give you the feel goods, grab Dean and Courtney's story!