Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2019

Her Devoted HERO by Caitlyn O'Leary

Her Devoted HERO
I've found a new military romantic suspense author to add to my favorites list! I totally adored this story - perfect mix of love story and action! Kenna's got sass that serves her well and a amazing love for her boy. Dex has the smarts, the will power and the protective instincts to meet his woman head on. They compliment each other perfectly! Throw in a bad guy story line that keeps ya guessing and a teenage boy turning to be a man and I'm swoonin' over it!

My only wish would be that Kenna's stubborn strength would have eased up earlier and she let go and leaned more on Dex.  I get why she didn't, but it just hurt my heart so much for her.

I'm looking forward to discovering more stories in this world.