Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

The Vampires of Antyllus by Michael E. Gonzales


40386121


(The Unborn Galaxy Book 4)

This was the first book of Mike Gonzales that I had the opportunity to read, and I was pleased to discover how much I enjoyed traveling to a new planet and imagining what might enfold.

Kathy and Dave connected as they journeyed to a new world. Once there, they adjust to their future, establishing friendships, building relationships, and discovering some hidden treasures. They also learn of an evil plan and lead the way to eliminate that horror with the help of some unlikely allies and new friends.

I was amazed by the world built around me -- so much detail and such creativity from the tiniest plant life to the amazing wonders in the sky! All the twists and turns kept me at the edge of my seat, ready for when the dust would settle.

If you’re a fan of adventure with an other-worldly twist, you won’t want to miss this!