Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2018

Lawless Love by Rosanne Bittner


29662572


November 2016 reread: still am so in love with Moss and his Mandy! Each reread draws me in tightly. Now that it's on my kindle, I have pages after passages after pages highlighted. So much good!!!

***

This book is another one of my top favs that will always have a home on my keeper shelf.

I absolutely adored Mandy and Moss's story - even if a few times my being outside the story made me see things they couldn't and make me want to knock them both out and grrrr at them! :) But I think that's why I loved it so much, cause despite that, I couldn't help but fall in love with them and understood where their reactions came from and why they did what they did. Moss quickly became one of my favorite heroes - and Mandy reminded me a lot of myself. The strength of their love for each other poured off the pages and kept me enthralled from the first page to the last.

EEK! Update: This is available on Kindle now!! Can't wait to do (yet another) reread!!