Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2020

Winters Heat by Cristin Harber

Winters Heat
What can I say besides I love Colby and Mia!!! From the first sentence Cristin hooked me and before I knew it I was swooning over Colby!!! The dialogue kept me entertained, the tension between the main characters kept me intrigued and the adventures kept me on the edge of my chair!! I couldn't have asked for a better alpha hero or a more perfect leading lady.


“I’m a lot of things, doll. But worried about getting hurt ain’t one of them. Now, if you don’t mind, feed me macho sh*t or shut that pretty trap of yours.”


Cristin Harber rocks with her voice and stories she shares!! I love the rough badass men and sweet strong ladies she shares with us. So far every book of hers I've read, I've loved and has found a place in my heart and on my forever favorites shelf.