Pages

Friday, July 31, 2020

Arizona Thunder by Natasza Waters

Arizona Thunder (Vyro Creek Book 2) by [Natasza Waters, Carolyn Depew]



Picking up shortly after where Arizona Lightning left off, the intense momentum of the story just kept building.  Surprises, and twists and turns kept the pages turning, and I had to take moments to look away to just breathe.  So much happened, but it all flowed together perfectly.

I loved how I was pulled into the life around the Vyro Creek Ranch and how it became more of an epic family story filled with all the emotional highs and lows, moments of peace and laughter intermingled with moments of fear and triumphs.  New characters arrived, bringing depth and new facets (can I say that I just adore Cian even with his troublemaking skills lol), and some threats were dealt with as new ones were revealed.  I loved experiencing more of Ari and Quinn's story and reaching their happily-ever-after, along with Connell and Lynn's - both melted me and drew me in deep.  Along with that, you see the love story of parents with children, siblings, best friends, and budding new couples.   If any piece of the variety of love stories would have been left out, this wouldn't have been as incredibly beautiful of a journey as it became.

Interweaving a powerful family epic drama with a terrifying rebellion narrowing it's focus on the Connelly Clan, Arizona Thunder delivers an intense story that will steal your breath and your heart.  Even though I know the danger isn't over yet and I'm bracing for what's to come, I turned the last page with a smile and contentment.