Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2019

A SEAL Never Quits by Holly Castillo

A SEAL Never Quits

I loved how I was pulled into this story - the connection between the main characters, the brotherhood shown with the team, and the way the small Texas town and ranch and the missions came to life around me. I appreciated and adored getting to really feel and understand both Anya and Stryker, getting lots of time in both of their heads and riding out the push and pull of their relationship. Add in a crazy bad-guy story line that delivers just the right amount of anxiety, suspense, and surprises and you have a attention-grabbing action-adventure suspense romance story!

I loved how Anya was a mix of sweet, strong and vulnerable - the perfect compliment to Stryker's protective nature and tough-guy emotional needs. These two truly needed the other one, fitting together like they should.

I look forward to the next book, seeing what's next for this SEAL team to uncover and see another SEAL heart be conquered.