Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2019

The Slow Burn by Kristen Ashley

The Slow Burn
I can't even..... just struggling for words. This story, no, this two book series, just shook me. Complete and utter beauty, from page one to the end. Slow Burn came to me at the perfect time when I was needing it. And I know that makes it all the more adored.

I experienced all the feel goods I've come to expect from a KA story - every emotion and heart string was expertly touched.

So much heart, family, love, passion, devotion, respect, compromise, loyalty. So many treasured nuggets of life lessons that I see already reflected in my life story, and others I want to embrace more.

The Hookup and Slow Burn both have treasured pieces of my heart, and a permanent place on my re-read and re-breathe the beauty shelf.