Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Every Girl's Dream by Cheryl Pierson

22301418

I adored this short and sweet story!! Of course, it was so good, I would loved to have had it be longer, but then it wouldn't have been the short story I was needing, either!

Sheena impressed me with her grace and softness and accepting nature. She carried a heavy burden, and yes, she struggled with it, as anyone would, but she also wouldn't let it fully define and control her, either. Her spirit matched Cal's perfectly and she was able to give him what he needed: empathy, acceptance, and love.

Cal didn't shy away when he saw a woman in need, or from the hard stuff. He kept being her rescuerer every time she needed it, and the way he claimed Sheena melted my heart! 

There was so much in the book that I love to experience in my stories: low drama, high on connection/spark, fun and dangerous adventures, swoony heroes and charming heroines. Definitely loved my time with Cal and Sheena!