Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Beneath a Horse-Thief Moon by Elizabeth Clements


39349379


(Prairie Moon Trilogy book 1)

Anything worth having is worth fighting for -- and oh my goodness, did Chase have a fight on his hands to win his Sara and claim their hea!! But it was one that had amazing rewards and was so desperately needed for both of them.

I was immediately hooked once I started this book and I didn't want to have to put it down! This story delivered on all the emotions - laughter and swooning, sorrow and triumph. And getting to watch that connection between Sara and Chase as it sizzled and sparked....sometimes hot, sometimes cold, but always undeniable, so totally worth it!

I loved Chase's heart and stubbornness. He was the perfect compliment to Sara. He made me laugh and happy sigh over and over again.

I loved Sara's heart and strength. She held things together and refused to be beaten down. Her heart was so filled with love that despite the way she struggled with expressing it, it was a thing of beauty.

I needed a moment to catch my breath after experiencing Chase and Sara's journey to their happily ever after. This is definitely one story that will stick with me and has a place on my favorites shelf.