Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2020

The Guardian by Cristin Harber

The Guardian Omgoodness, give me spicy sweetness, escape and evade scenes, secrets and truths, dimple-showing laughter, a swoony protective alpha, a sweet and strong and best friend-like leading lady —all that adds up to The Guardian. Loved every. single. stinkin'. moment of this story.

I'm so thrilled Cristin Harber took advantage of the opportunity to give us Jason and Roxane's story because it was totally worth it! I have to admit, I’ve already re-read this story and have the rest of the Aces series queued up for a reread as well because I just can't escape from a good thing.

I love coming back to the Titan world with each new piece we're given. The Guardian adds another delightful layer of glittery sprinkles to the richness of the Titan cake universe.

~~~~~~~

Oct2020 reread, single release (with added words)

The nuances stepped it up just enough to make an amazing story all that better and tighter and loved.


**originally read in the Danger and Desire anthology.