Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2020

Hart Attack by Cristin Harber

Hart Attack
2020 audio reread

Hart Attack still ranks up there as one of my top favorite Titan stories, and couples. It's awesome how much the story still hits me in all the feels now even more so than originally. Loved every minute I had back with Roman and Beth and the gang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2014 book review

Let's try a flow chart, shall we??? :)

Have you ever read a book that captured your attention and heart from the first page and then hooked you so deep you experienced everything - not just read it? And the only possible cure for the intense and instantaneous book hangover is to start over from the beginning to relive it all again?

Yes - and you love those types of stories? Then what are you waiting for??? Hurry and get Hart Attack and dive in!

No - but you want to know what that feels like? Then what are you waiting for??? Hurry and get Hart Attack and dive in!

From the beginning, I was completely drawn into the story. I *felt* for Beth and Roman. I struggled with them, I cried for them, I laughed with them, I growled with (um, and at???) them, and I swooned with them (um, you may need a fan, or an ice bucket, or something - it got pretty hot a few times). I was overwhelmed by them and I flew with them! There was no letting up - you start out on a fast paced ride and it doesn't ever slow down. There were multiple moments where I had to make myself put down the book for a minute and remember to just breathe and even wipe my tears away!!! Even in the moments where I felt growly towards their actions, as time went on and more secrets were exposed, I not only understood, but it made me love them (and the growly moments) all the more because of it.

I love how Cristin continues to bring her stories to life with her unique voice and irresistible men and women. This is an amazing and worthy addition to her Titan series.