Pages

Friday, November 1, 2019

Veils by Brynne Asher


45554036. sy475


Veils delivers all the heart racing and pounding adventure mixed in with sweetly beautiful moments I've come to expect from the Killers series.

Gracie and Noah's story became so much more than what I was hoping and expecting to get, which absolutely delighted me and kept me riveted to my kindle, fighting between wanting to read faster to see what happens next and wanting to slow down so it wouldn't end yet.

I loved the match of healer Gracie combined with killer Noah, and how each had exactly what the other desperately needed. There's something swoon-worthy about a man who knows what he wants and doesn't allow anything to get in his way.... anything! And then having the girl be the soft that helps to smooth out her man's rough edges? Add in the beauty that comes from friendships and family, and the intense way that love is shown, magic is created.

As with all the other stories in the Killers series, Veils quickly became a favorite and I'm looking forward to what the future holds for this story-world.