Pages

Monday, September 2, 2019

The Outlaw's Heart by Amy Sandas


The Outlaw's Heart (Runaway Brides, #3)

Powerful and intense, The Outlaw's Heart delivers a heart-wrenchingly beautiful tale of healing, strength, and love.

Eve and Gabriel are perfect matches for each other - their histories and personalities created adults who desperately needed what the other had to give, as well as needed to give what the other needed. I loved how connected they were from the moment they were in the other's presence - their silent communication showing the depth of that bond, providing a quiet, a peace, and a safe place. They truly were the other's soulmate - and getting to experience both Eve and Gabriel recognize and then believe in, and then chase down to fully embrace their connection, melted me. My heart felt all their struggles and triumphs, fears and desires, right along side them. The pacing and rhythm of the story and their relationship flowed flawlessly for me.

This is the kind of story I didn't know I needed until I experienced it.

While I am sad that the series is over, I love knowing that I can revisit them at any time. The Runaway Brides series as a whole quickly found a treasured favorite place on my bookshelves, and is definitely not one to pass over if you're a fan of historical western romance and love being captured by a talented storyteller's world.