Pages

Monday, September 24, 2018

Texas Outlaw by Adrienne deWolfe

Texas Outlaw

I knew pretty quick after starting this book I was gonna fall in deep -- and I did! I deeply enjoyed getting lost in Fancy and Cord's story.

I knew there was something deeper to Fancy than her sassy charms and smarts. And as you learn more about her, you can't help but intensely feel for her -- from the hidden heart-shattering secrets to the relieved and cheer-worthy discovering of her strength. Her growth caught me off-guard with how intensely I experienced it with her.

Cord -- I love that man! His grit and determination to track down Fancy rolled right over into his pursuit of her - both as an outlaw and then as his woman. If there was ever the right man for Fancy to teach her true love and what that means, he perfectly filled those shoes. And quite honestly, Fancy was the perfect woman to help fight off the demons he struggled with.

Besides being entertaining, real-life messages of looking deeper into a person, not giving up, digging for the truth, and fighting for what you need and want are weaved into the pages. Definitely not a book to pass by!