Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2018

Night Shift by Carey Decevito

37208914

a stalker/serial killer bad guy.... (and a pov to give your skin the itchy-crawlies)
a hot-cop single father.... (and the bossiness, possessiveness, protectiveness, gentleness, and swoony-presence that goes hand in had with him)
a darlin' little girl... (and she steals your heart!)
a sweet girl-next-door damsel.... (who has the inner strength to survive whatever's thrown at her, and yet the soft vulnerability that you just can't help but want to protect her)

I'm SO lovin' this story!!

I reached out to some friends, searching for a serial killer book and I'm so thankful when Night Shift was suggested to me!! Its got the bad-guy story line I was wanting, the kind of heroine and hero I adore, just scary enough to freak me out a little (but not leave me paranoid... maybe...), but yet it was an easy read to just truly enjoy!