Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2018

A River’s Bend Duo by Tracy Garrett


25945113


Wanted: The Sheriff
Martha and Matthew's story quickly grabbed my attention and kept me hooked in their story, even though I wasn't fully intending on starting it right at that second! But once I got started, I didn't want to stop! Matthew's the town sheriff and was quite an attractive mix of manly-lawman and considerate-gentleman. Martha was a charming mix of innocent and brazen - just enough to keep Matthew on his toes around her. Watching their dance to fall in love left me smiling sweet.

No Less than Forever
We first meet Franz and Rebekah in the previous story and you can tell right away that there is something special between them. Rebekah's past breaks your heart, but she proves there's strength behind her vulnerability as she heals both physically and emotionally. Franz is the ideal man for her, with his compassion, his gentleness, his understanding, and his attention. Their journey to their hea is filled with heartache, but then turns a corner and gifts you with a quiet beauty all its own.



This is a charming duo of stories based out of River's Bend, both quick, easy reads. Tracy Garrett excelled at capturing my curiosity with the secondary characters as well, leaving me delighted that there's more stories from River's Bend to discover.