Pages

Monday, December 31, 2018

Loveland by Andrea Downing

Loveland
Loveland delivers both an epic tale and a charming (and cute) love story. Andrea Downing breathed life into history, gifting us with more than a happily ever after story by incorporating both interesting facts and heartbreaking events.

Lady Alex is a whirlwind of spirit and life. Her journey was not an easy one, and that inner passion severed her well to survive each hit. I adored watching her live her life on the ranch and ached with her through her deepest struggles. Life with Lady Alex will never be boring.

Jesse Makepeace fell in love with Lady Alex as a child and it grew and morphed into something deeper and stronger and more adult as she grew from child to woman. He was a quiet, steady man, which was a good balance for loving a woman like Alex. Jesse has his moments where he shined and swept me off my feet. Then he had moments of male stubbornness that just made me wanna shake him. Haha.

I adored the family feel with all the cow punchers and how I was transported back in time and felt the story come to life around me.

If you're looking for an epic tale that will immerse you into the character's world and give you a hard earned happily ever after... Open this book and welcome in!