Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2019

Sioux Splendor by Rosanne Bittner

Sioux Splendor
It's interesting how a almost 30yr old story read 6 years after the first initial reading resonates so differently. Interesting how life experiences draw you to certain stories again and feed your readers heart with a whole new understanding.

I intimately experienced Cynthia and Red Wolf's soul deep attraction and connection and felt their pain at being ripped apart and trying to just keep surviving each day. And then the joyous REUNION where they discovered just how much they desperately needed the other.... Swept me away.

Loved this book now more than I did before.

It may be an older story, but it still captures attention yet today.



#######
2013 review
Cynthia and Red Wolf had much to overcome before they could get their hea. Loved how they finally connected - my heart broke when they were torn apart, and I loved watching them finally make it back to each other's arms. Another Native American story that I just loved!