Pages

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Catching Him by Aurora Rose Reynolds


44024494


This book couldn't have been more perfect for me than if Leah's name was Michelle! (although my boss's name is Tyler, that could be weird....) I adored every little bit and piece and word of this story. From the laugh-out-loud moments, to the rocky, heart-twisting moments, from the anxious moments to the swoony moments, from the first meeting to the happily-ever-after - Catching Him provided everything I need and wish for in a contemporary romance story.

Tyler was my kind of perfect alpha hero - strong, protective, patient, but definitely take no crap and determined. Flawed and real, but yet forgivable and lovable. Leah was sweet, smart, just dorky enough and just sassy enough, strong and vulnerable, and her own special version of flawed and real and beautiful that makes you either so easily identify with her, or need a girl like her in your life.

This story takes the best features possible for characters, setting, and world building and arranges them masterfully. I wanted to start to reread the story before I was even a quarter of the way done just to make it last longer and soak it in more! Catching Him quickly became one of my most beloved and treasured stories I look forward to revisiting often.

I'm delighted this is the first of a series and I hope the rhythm, the feel, the atmosphere continues to flow through the following books.